Laser dentistry in Dubai you can count on for the best results
The 21st century has seen a revolution in technology and its most valuable contribution has been in the field of medicine. Both conventional treatments as well as more targeted areas such as dentistry have seen a great difference in their operations. In recent times, one of the biggest breakthroughs has been the introduction of the laser in surgery and other forms of medical treatments. From LASIK eye surgery to laser dentistry, the use of this technology is growing quite quickly.
A laser is a device that emits a very narrow yet powerful beam of light. When this beam comes into contact with tissues, it is able to reshape or get rid of them in order to achieve the desired result. Although it took some time to become as popular as it is today due to various legal requirements and protocols, the technology has been in existence since the 1990s and is now being used together with a variety of dental procedures.
How laser dentistry benefits patients looking for dental improvements in Dubai
There are a number of benefits that can be experienced our treatments for laser dentistry in Dubai. For starters, as the beam ends in a narrow point, treatment is far more precise and targeted. Furthermore, as there are no scalpels or sharp instruments involved, pain is minimal and sometimes eliminates the need for anesthesia which contributes to a much more comfortable experience. This is also a good option for those who suffer with diabetes, as healing time is minimal and bleeding is far more lessened.
Our specialists in laser dentistry in Dubai are capable of taking care of dental problems such as tooth decay, gum diseases and especially biopsies to test for cancer cells. It is even known to be effective in teeth-whitening where a special chemical is applied on the teeth, and activated by the laser for absolute pearly whites.
Lasers have been deemed safe by the appropriate regulatory bodies, however it is still important that you exercise precaution, as prolonged exposure can still cause damage. Our dentists will be able to guide you through these guidelines and what you need to do during your appointment. Before you decide on the treatment on your however, you must undergo a consultation first to ensure this is the right form of treatment for you.
Advantages Of Laser Dentistry in Dubai Include
- Laser dentistry allows certain procedures to be performed without the need for anesthesia.
- Procedures wherein soft tissue dental lasers are used may not need stitches.
- Laser-assisted dental procedures lessen bleeding as the light beam accelerates the clotting (coagulation) process.
- Because of its high accuracy, laser dental procedures help avoid damage to tissues surrounding the target area.
- High energy beam from dental lasers help sterilize the target area, which reduces the risk of bacterial infections.
- Laser dentistry allows faster healing of wounds and regeneration of periodontal tissues.
Laser whitening can whiten the teeth by up to 7 to 10 shades lighter.
- This procedure is widely recognized as the fastest method for whitening the teeth.
- It is easy, convenient and successfully produces immediate and satisfying results.
- Because it is non-invasive in nature, patients undergoing laser whitening experience virtually no pain and/or bleeding before and after the treatment.
- Laser whitening sessions usually do not require anesthesia, making it the most comfortable option for teeth whitening.
Laser Gum Depigmentation
This laser cosmetic dentistry procedure is performed to treat dark spots on the gums and gum line, resulting in healthy pink gums. The dark spots are commonly caused by extremely high levels of melanin, a condition that is usually hereditary. Gum depigmentation (or bleaching) can effectively “lighten” these darkened patches, so you can smile without worries and improve your self-esteem and confidence.
Laser frenectomy is the best cosmetic dentistry procedure for removing the frenum, a fold of skin located between the two front teeth. A frenum that is connected very low can hinder an orthodontic treatment from closing the gap in between the front teeth. The procedure can also aid in treating speech impediments and successfully address difficulties in brushing the teeth caused by a low frenum.