Fluoride Application for Teeth
The fluoride application helps through restoring minerals to tooth surfaces, strengthening teeth, prolonging tooth’s ability to fight decay and maintaining it to the same size.
This also helps in preventing cavities and inhibiting the growth of harmful oral bacteria.
The benefits natural-looking fillings
- Closely replicates the natural colour and appearance of teeth
- Smoothly bonds to the surface and structure of the teeth, without the use of pins, grooves, or slots.
- Helps bring back the original structural strength of teeth, even after severe damage
- Hardens within a mere couple of seconds, unlike other materials that take days to harden
- Minimal to no tooth sensitivity due to composite resin component
- Blends perfectly with the natural appearance of a tooth, so it can be used on the front or rear teeth.
- They repair easily when damaged.
Dental cavities often can serve home to bacteria can cause further deterioration to the structure of a tooth. While regular brushing and flossing are good practices to remove food particles and plaque from tooth surfaces, sometimes these are not enough to remove food particles from within the miniscule grooves and niches of teeth.
When cavities appear, dental sealants can be used to seal them off and prevent further deterioration. Composed of plastic material, these are applied on the chewing surfaces of rear-placed teeth, where cases of decay are most common. Sealants ‘seal off’ these small areas where particles can get stuck and attract bacteria. Additionally, they can also protect the enamel from harsh acids and plaque build-up .
Proper oral care and hygiene are key ingredients to a good dental health and a radiant, perfect smile. With our team of dental experts and hygienists, you can expect the highest quality services for improving your dental and oral health, preventing gum disease, and enjoying stronger, whiter, longer lasting teeth.
The Complete Dental Care for your Lifestyle.
Modern and state-of-the-art Dental Solutions for you and for your family.