Metal braces have long evolved from the old, clunky, ill-fitting designs from which they have originated. Here at Dubai Sky Clinic, we make use of the newest, most advanced brackets and archwire systems to improve both effectivity and comfortability. Instead of the large brackets that made up the original ‘metal mouth’ look, we use smaller and less-noticeable brackets. In addition, we employ new, heat-reactive wires that are activated through natural body heat. This allows a slower, more comfortable corrective adjustment.
- Cost effective
- Colored bands give children a chance to personalise their braces
- Stronger and more durable than ceramic braces
- More time effective than aligners
Ceramic braces are essentially of the same design as their metal counterparts, except they make use of clear braces that blend perfectly into the natural appearance of teeth. To enhance the camouflage effect, we at Dubai Sky Clinic combine these with tooth-coloured wires.
- Less noticeable than metal braces
- Faster results than plastic aligners
- A preferred aesthetic option
Have a healthy and beautiful teeth.
Lingual braces are placed behind the teeth rather than in front, and therefore offer a great cosmetic alternative for those who want their teeth straightened, without the braces showing.
- Great success rate in short time.
- Hardly visible as the braces are on the inside of the teeth.
- Suitable for children and adults.
- Custom made to your teeth.
- Greater comfort than conventional braces.
Incognito lingual system is custom made to fit only your mouth, so the precision in tooth-positioning is outstanding. The braces are invisible as they are only on the inside of the teeth. As the braces are fitted there is no need to remember to insert the braces and they are constantly working at making your smile perfect.
- The braces are not visible and hence more aesthetic than conventional braces.
- Braces are custom made hence more comfortable.
- Works faster than aligners as the braces are fitted.
Self Ligating Braces
For people who live and breathe the hectic life of Dubai, visiting the dentist on a regular basis to have dental braces adjusted is a luxury that cannot always afforded. With self-litigating braces, you don’t have to. Designed to steadily applies pressure on teeth over time, this type of braces gradually moves your teeth to perfect alignment without having to visit your dentist.
Traditional braces have three main parts designed to correct badly aligned teeth – the brace that is placed directly on the surface of the tooth, the archwire that serves a dual purpose of tying together and applying equal pressure on the teeth, and the elastics that connect the archwire to each brace.
With self-litigating braces, there are no elastics or archwires involved in the design. Instead, it uses a state-of-the-art moveable component that securely entraps the wire.
The unique and innovative design of self-litigating braces entails the following benefits:
- A more comfortable treatment process
- Improved tooth movement efficiency
- Prevention of food trapping (food particles getting stuck between braces)