The Carriere Motion Appliance is bonded to your teeth in the first phase of orthodontic treatment. Using specialized rubberbands that you attach to the Carriere Motion Appliance, the teeth move to the desired location.
Once the desired location of the teeth has been achieved, usually within 3 to 5 months, the Carriere Motion Appliance can be removed and the next phase of treatment can begin (usually with bonding braces or delivering aligners).
- Shorter treatment time – the appliance is used before braces for faster movement of teeth and less time in braces.
- Elastics early on – elastics are worn in the beginning of treatment.
- Aethestically pleasing – the unique design makes the appliance hardly noticeable.
- Normal speech – the quality of your speech is not affected.
- No facial appliance needed – no need for bulky traditional appliances such as headgear that are worn outside the mouth.
- Sleek, low profile design – low profile design and smooth surface makes it comfortable to wear.
- Easy to keep clean – easy to brush and floss your teeth with the appliance on.