Dr. Vladimir has over 14 years experience in cosmetic and general dentistry. He started his career as a clinical assistant at the Maxillofacial Surgery department of University Clinic in Berlgrade, Serbia where he was teaching undergraduate students. Since 1998 Dr. Vladimir has released several publications mostly in pathology of the face and neck.
In 2007 he moved to Dubai to gain international experience in cosmetic and general dentistry. He is a vital member of the highly qualified and trained team of Dubai Sky Clinic.
Dr. Vladimir graduated in 2001 from Belgrade University in Serbia. Between 2002-2005 he attended a postgraduate clinical program in Maxillofacial Surgery at University Clinic Belgrade.
– Clinical postgraduate progrramme at clinic for maxillofacial surgery,Belgrade University.
– Bone augmentation with simultaneous implant placement,AE
– The pursuit of perfection in aesthetic implant dentistry course,UAE
– Lumineers (by Cerinate) course ,Kuwait
– Basic training for laser dentistry(seminar)UAE
– Introductionary traning course for Brenemark implant system,Malta
– Basic implant course for Nobel Biocare Replace system,Germany
– Prosthetics on Nobel Biocare Replace system course,Serbia
– New York Greater Dental Meeting(seminar),USA
Playing electric guitar, watching movies and spending time with family and friends.